Pages

November 12, 2009

Another squashy day!


~Sharon~

This is purposely taken,
Sharon's Form 6 look.

~ah ma~

~lollipop~

It's another squashy day. Ha ha. Enjoy it much. I just love the time being together with friends, those who are of, just, good compatibility with me that I just will feel so good to be with them, without any hiding, and just can be plain in front of each other, and just will have our own means of ways to produce resonance with the frequencies of one another.

Yea, with Sharon, we just seem to have endless topics to talk on. Talkative. Gregarious. Aha, I can still remember SAT word. But, still, it really depends on the people. We can be so, because we are intimate enough, and, still, the term-COMPATIBILITY. Also, we laughed like crazy peeps today, laughed my ass off! The way Sharon said about that certain being, and that certain incident, lol, I just can't stop laughing!

And yet, today, I got to know a shocking news. Ouh, I can never think of that being, could have ever done those things, not even to imagine them!!! It's so an "implausible" for me. Seriously, it's kind of hard to believe them. But what, they are facts. But, still, it's quite a stun for me.

Also, about the other thing, about the another being, I can actually sense your feeling from your words today. And, I would like to tell you that, be strong. Hmm... And, luckily, she is no longer there. Ha ha. And, lastly, tell you, I just love the time with you, for no reason. I love the ways we talk, and then laugh, crazily. Thank you, sincerely from my heart. I appreciate it, and, mostly, I appreciate you, this crazy friend!

Ha ha. Touched? I wish to make you moved by my words, but, it seems they aren't touching enough. But, yea, they are from my heart. Love ya!!

*Specially dedicate this passage to my dear purpie~ ;with much love, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment