Pages

November 5, 2009

Day with Sharon

Today, is the sixth day since I came back home. These days passed so meaninglessly. The daily routines of them are just not more than eat, sleep, online, television, Facebook, PPS, msn, drama, movie, etc... What a life! But then, the life of this type, honestly, it's what known as BORED. I felt like I was rotten, and the mushrooms were growing on me. I felt I am so a typical 'home-girl'.

On the verge of the critical point, I mean to not have such life, any longer. Aha. And that's it, to have the meet up with my dear Sharon. Today. It was a nice time spent with her. We had not met for the past...4 months..? Yep, it's almost 4 months! Oh, she is still such a crazy peep. Ha ha. I just enjoy the time with her.

This time around, we talked a lot, about our things, our sorts of secrets. We played squash. Ha ha. I played illegally, for I'm not the student of the school. But what, I was an ex-student of it, lol, proud to say that, I was a-month-student there before. I love squashy, indeed, freakishly love it. But then, my skills seem descend, the fault of not playing it for long.



Crazy-ing...

And then, we talked, talked, and talked. There are so much things to say. Ha ha. And, we took photos. They can be seen on my facebook account by the way. And, here, specially express my gratitude to Ik Ing, the forever monitor, for being our patient photographer today. Appreciate it a lot!

Ik Ing~

Shortly, I enjoy today much! I love today much! And yea, tomorrow, on the other hand, will be going out to meet Abigail and Andrew. He comes from Kuching, so, aha, Abigail and I shall be his tour guides, of Sibu. And, after all, this is what life should be. *Shouldn't rot myself all the way long. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment