Pages

February 25, 2010

refuge

Life is very dumb now. I don't know why. Everything feels so fishy.
Things just seem hopping off. They just couldn't go back to the normal paths.

People are facing their own problems. Everyone just seems to cope with lots of challenges.

I am still home-sicking. It's also why my life seems so disorganized now.
My body is in Shah Alam. But my heart is still left in Sibu. So does the soul.

I love a saying of a friend. When things go wrong, when things get tough, the best solution is to PRAY. And I love particularly a verse from Psalm. Psalm 62:8, "Trust in Him at all times, pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." REFUGE. It's a word which sounds so good, extremely. Again, it's faith. Always lay full faith in God, trust in Him at all times! And yea, we have gotten, like, so many problems in our daily life. And it's what meant by "pour out your hearts to Him". Tell God your problems, seek help from Him, for what? For He is our refuge, our eternal refuge which won't fade away.

Anything is bothering you? Go ahead to a good sleep. Go ahead passing your sorrows to God. Go ahead to get over them. Go ahead showering in God's abundant grace and blessings. In the name of Jesus, I declare that everything is going to be alright! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment