Pages

February 26, 2010

unpredictable

Today's carenet was great. A new kind of sight-seeing. A good fellowship among us. A good contact with nature. A good day of perspiration. A good experience of virtue-winter, with temperature of -2 degree Celsius.

Life is just so unpredictable. The moment before you are laughing your ass off, and the next moment you are mourning like hell. Due to certain reason, I did. I was really happy in the morning. But, I was really sad after that. I nearly cried my eyes out. A big pile of tissue paper is lying on my table.

The point is that, I feel so minute. People are just minute. We never know what will happen at the next second. We never know what is going to happen, we never know how to expect things which are going to fall on us. We never know.

Lord, we need You. It's like, so desperately. You are the King of nation. You are the King above all the others. Your name is lifted and exalted high. We need You. May your grace shower us. May your healing fall on us. May your mercy pour on us abundantly; for we are sinful, but You, and only You are holy. Let us be strong. Let us stand firm. Let us stay stiff.

Stay strong and tough. I am awkward in comforting (I am so going to pray for wisdom in comforting words). But you know what, I will be always there for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment