Pages

February 11, 2010

darn

I would say that, now, it all comes to an end, a temporary end. With the end of the Business test, I can finally RIP. Huh! Happy, yea. But I feel so dumb now. I want to go home! I feel so bad to resist the temptation, which is burning so eagerly. There are two more days, you know? TWO more days, exclusive today. It's going to be decades man! Why? And I'm going to miss the reunion dinner. What a cruel world it is!

And I'm really really dumb now. Last night I cried, a cry which I would never expect of, and yet a tremendous cry. A couples of reasons for it. But I felt so dumb ass. I wanted to stop crying, and may be I did. But it lasted a while. And started to shed again. It was so chill right? I couldn't help.

静静地听,静静地看,静静地想,你的可贵。

No comments:

Post a Comment