Pages

February 25, 2010

healing

Revival meeting just now was great! God, you are so great, you are so true. You are a healing God. We saw a lot of healing happened, with You guiding over us. We saw a lot of tears shed, with You touching on us.

We just can't afford to not have God in our life. Any single second without Him will be so wrong right? At least for me, it is. At least, it was what I learned. Going back to church, I felt the connection again. Connection with these awesome brothers and sisters. The warmth, the comfort. They are what I seek for, to escape from the stressful life I am having now.

I don't know why. But it seems I have been holding things too tight, until I feel so stressful, so suffocating. God touched me in the prayer session, via Jemima's prayer. I knew. I felt it, so coherently. I know God loves me. I know He never abandons. I know He healed me. I know He is going to make impossibles possible. I prayed for a baby-heart, which is pure, without much contaminating. I prayed for wisdom to handle emotions, I prayed for wisdom to solve problems, I prayed for wisdom to not magnifying difficulties. I prayed for that certain stuff, which had been bothering me these few days. I prayed for you as well. I felt a lot and a lot better after the service. I know I am healed. Praise The Lord.

We love because God loves us first. We got to use God's love to love people. Even if the people you are dislike of? Yea, even if that's so. It's kind of hard? But with God, it's possible! There's nothing impossible in God!

It was a great service, indeed. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment