Pages

December 7, 2009

updates

Some updates.

1. I went for a reunion night last Saturday. Well, the reunion was of my mum; the old friends' reunion night. I didn't know clearly why, but, we, my siblings and I, tantamount-ly, the children of my mum, *LOL* actually went for the event. Okay, my point is on the relationships, the friendships. They were mostly primary and secondary schoolmates. Yet, they still keep contact, and their relationships, truly, make me feel envious of. It's quite often that they have the reunion, every now and then. Hah! This is the point. Hopefully, my relationships with my friends, as well, will last for decades. And, when we turn into thirties, forties, we may have such kind of reunion. After all, I appreciate friends. They are the great and precious treasure in my life!

2. I went for church service last night, for I had car learning in the morning. It was a communion service. The sermon given was great. It was about Christmas, the preach was on Jesus who came to earth as human; mostly about His humility to put off His dignity and came to earth as a human. The point which caught my mind intensively was: say, car is created by human, but human would never change themselves into car. This just sounds right and logical. BUT, God who created human, actually changed Himself into His creation, that's human. Indeed, we really need to reflect ourselves. Think of it, what we do is nothing if compared to God. Hmm. Ponder for yourselves.

3. Regarding my car-learning. It's about the fourth week and I am having my Pre-test very soon. So far, not so good. Ha ha. Well, it was really terrible at first place. But now, gradually, improvements do take place, and it's alright for everything now, except one which is a grand one- timidness. Timidness..? Aww. I am kind of scared! The part which I scared most is the climbing. Huh. Lead me, Lord! I know, it may seem impossible, but in God, it's possible to its fullest! God has His way, and He has prepared everything well, I should receive and take from Him with faith. I proclaim in Jesus' name that everything will be fine, and everything can be done in Him! Amen!

4. I had overused my Broadband. Owh, Guess what? I received a message regarding this just now. The message sounds [Dear Sir/Ms, you have exceeded the 5GB/ mth usage as per Celcom Broadband policy. We reserve the right to control yr broadband speed when deemed necessary. Thk U.] Hah! What on earth is this? It's just the starting of the month man!! Gosh. Oh well, I did download quite a lot of things these few days, mostly some programs which really cost much memory. So, it's my fault. Sob. Hopefully the line won't turn really slow.

5. Current obsession: PS2. Hah! The obsession of the family as well. It's kind of boring at home, and so, we played the games everyday. But then, it's obsession of glimpse. I will soon get bored of it. After all, it's kid's thingy. It seems the kids won't get dull of it so easily. My younger brother, just a perfect instance. He just doesn't get bored of playing. Lol. By the way, I love Wii more. Hah! I wish to own one, but, it's kinda expensive. Owh, it costs about 1000 bucks. Haih. Who can sponsor one for me? Hahaha.

6. I am about to go for the calligraphy competition soon, the next Friday, 18th December at Bintulu. But guess what? I don't even start practicing on it. I don't have the ink at house either. The one at my house had just been used up during the last competition. And, I remembered during the competition, I ran out of ink and I had actually got it from others. Lolz. Sort of simply? However, this time around, it's the annual carnival of Lau's association which turns to be hold at Bintulu this year; and I'm one of the representative of Sibu for the calligraphy competition. So, should take it, at least, a bit more serious. Haha. Should buy up the ink and a better brush, and start practicing on it. Hopefully, could excel in the competition. Hah! *Add on: I am going to miss the Christmas caroling parade on 19th December. I will be in Bintulu from 18th til 20th. =(

Up to here first. Catch up later. Chau~

5 comments:

  1. Another wonderful day (or week) i guess, haha
    you can ask Andrew to teach you driving ah, I guess he is more than welcome
    The Religious part, I kinda like it. Basically, I had never thought of it. Inspiring!
    All the best in your competition

    ReplyDelete
  2. wii ok la, better than ps3 or xbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you do that, know that there is a way to reset ur celcom BB after you have reached the 5gb limit, by using a software I was able to download 1.5GB with package 384kbps everyday.
    switch2unlimited@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. *akira: yea, haha. hopefully it'll be wonderful!! the religious part, yeah, it's inspiring. it's liked worth of thinking.

    and thx for the blessing! lol. wii!! it's kinda expensive. lolzz. wat abt psp then..? hahaha ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Ree: owh, where to download it? but i think to change it to the unlimited type is much more convenient gua. haha =)

    ReplyDelete