Pages

December 16, 2009

(:

(: I found that I had so little posts in December. Reason: laziness plus procrastination, which I am really good of!

(: I love reminiscing these days. Browsing at the old photos, listening to the old songs, reading up the old blog, recalling back the memories.

(: I enjoy reading people's blog. Just simply love. And I actually read a friend's blog yesterday where the passages are well-written. They, made me cry.

(: Yet I love crying, which I mean shedding tears out of the reason of touching, missing, ain't the reason of grievousness for sure! The tears of the formal, is sweet; but bitter for the latter.

(: It's Olivia's birthday today. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your 18th birthday. Last night, or this morning, or accurately, the midnight, when I sent my wish to you, the feeling of missing you raised in my heart, deeply. Miss you and love you always! All the best to you in your life.

(: I am currently reading a great religious philosophy book- Simple and Outstanding. It's a nice book, with lots of great teachings.

(: I had dinner in my relative's house just now. It was good.

(: I was busied with banks. Guess what? I am 18 finally, and so I went to change my ATM cards to the 18 type, which means no more the guidance of parents, and the utmost, no more limitation for the withdrawal. And, I own a Debit Card now! *LOL*

(: I can't stop watching Autumn's Concerto!! It's a Taiwanese drama. It's so darn nice man!! It's mostly, touching, which makes me cry damn hard.

(: 2009 is going to end soon. Time flies. 2009 is a good and packed year, and with lots of so-called first time! It's soon be a past. Sigh.

(: Until now, I still haven't go and update my IC (Identity Card), or it's called Mykad in this country. I should have gone and done with this particular thingy.

(: I am always envious of those who are well in Chinese. I really do! I just don't have the muse and to produce those beautiful and flowery passages. Really, super duper envious of 'em.

(: The car-learning is still going on. I hope I can have my test and pass it within this month.

(: Holidays is going to end soon, in a very near soon. Sob. Sob. SOB. It denotes the leaving of home, and the heading to Shah Alam, again. Owh. What can be done right/? After all, this is a student's life.

(: Am going to Bintulu on Friday, until Sunday, for the calligraphy competition. And yea, I had finally, eventually, bought the ink for the calligraphy on the day before yesterday. All the best!

(: Christmas is coming very soon. Nice. But I can't join the Christmas procession which will be held on this Saturday. I am in Bintulu.

(: Have no idea of buying which mobile phone. Should be Nokia by the way, but have really not had any idea on the series and model. Some ideas?

(: I love to set my status to Appear Offline these days, without any particular reason. It's the intuition I guess.

(: I changed my subscription of Broadband to the package of RM50/month. But there's something in between. Hope it can be settled in its best way.

(: The PC Fair in Sibu had just passed. Sadly to say, the fair sucks. Hmm.

(: This has been a boring post I guess. If you have been reading all the way through, I would like to thank for your bearing. *Wink*

Now I am listening to 不为明天忧虑. I just love this song. And I am listening to it over and over again. The song is great. My heart is always being moved when listening to it. Just to share its lyric.

回首童年时光
不知道什么叫忧愁
随着年岁增多,烦恼也跟着多
许多人忙忙碌碌的追求
却没有平安喜乐
再多努力也改变不了什么
你看天上飞鸟
快乐自在的翱翔
你看野地的花
如此美丽芬芳
慈爱的天父会养活他们
他们就不必烦忧

我们也当像他们一样
把重担都卸给主
我不为明天忧虑
天父知道我虽不好
但他却能垂顾我
他医治我的创伤
他同情我的软弱
我知道我主掌管明天
我也不为明天忧虑

No comments:

Post a Comment