Pages

December 12, 2009

pass

Have not been updating for days again. My body is just filled with a plenitude of laziness. So does my mind which is laid with procrastinating element. And so, they end up with the effect mentioned. *grins*

Well, yesterday, I was having my Pre-test for my driving. Gosh, I was so nervous; there are thousands of butterflies in my stomach! It was a real nervous, I guess I had not been so nervous before, even when I was having gun shot activity during National Service training. Anyway, I have passed it. Thanks God! You are highly deserved of the praise! And also, thanks for all of my friends' encouragements and blessings. They bushed me up. Thanks guys.

Yet, I was fretting about my JPJ test now. The JPJ test will only be conducted on Tuesdays. And yet, the Tuesdays left for December are accordingly 15th, 22nd, and 29th; which means there are 3 Tuesdays left only. And guess what, JPJ gave out a notification few days ago, an abrupt notification, that there won't have test on 15th. Authority! Authority is just more than anything. Sigh. So, there will only be 22nd and 29th. But then, the initial 15th testers are summoned to 22nd. So, I don't have the chance on 22nd. What about 29th? it's the end of the month, and there isn't any confirmation of test. Liking or not, they can say no if they want. Gosh! And, if there is a test on the day, the matter is once again, amount of testers. I really hope I can be arranged to test on that day, and that I can pass it! Lord, please guide me all the way through.

And, there is a real beast this few days. I was liked, kind of irritating over it! The character of the matter is of the platitude- a platitudinous being. It's something which can be considered as some kind of plagiarism for me. Well, the being plagiarized something from me, and won, more or less, some kind of plaudits from others. Guts. I don't want to reveal the thing here though. But just to express my feelings. I, really, grow more disliking on the being. The level of disliking, is on the verge of its zenith. Haiz. I remembered Angelina always commented on the plebeian tastes and deeds of the being. Yea, that's zany weirdo.

Don't get on my nerves again! Sincerely plead to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment