Pages

December 26, 2009

Christmas

Unsoundly, Christmas of 2009 passed. Time flies. It really does. It's not anything but great. And I mean GREAT! I was in Sibu for the festive. Sibu has always had the thickest atmosphere for the festive season, I guess, if compared with the other places. The reason for it, Sibu is said to be a Christianity town. Yea. Sibu possesses lots and lots of churches. Sibu is a blessed town!

I love Christmas. I really do. It's the time of giving, sharing, forgiving, rejoicing, celebrating. It's the time of loving. Love is great. Love brings people together. Love brings miracles. Love brings joy. Love brings warmth. This is what I had, particularly, learnt from a sermon a pastor gave. Love melts people, even the hardest soul will be moved by one's constant and unending love. How much God had loved us that He gave us His own son, Jesus Christ, as the nation's savior. How much He loved us that He is willing to sacrifice His son so as to save us. So, how could we don't even try to love, try to give out even a little bit of love to the world, to the people around us? We love, because God loves us first!

Reminiscences on 24th and 25th. The Christmas eve and the Christmas day. I am saying, again. It was great! LOL! I was at the town square on the eve. There was a Christmas celebration being held. I was going with family. I would really like to appreciate the time with them. I met with lots of friends too. These are the people who made the festive great. Hah. We were having Count down for Christmas that night. The atmosphere was great with so many people counting down together. And then, fire crackers were played as a mean of celebrating the arrival of Christmas. That was nice, where the dark sky was brightened by the lighting of fire crackers; and the colors made the sky look nice.

It was 25th then. I went for the church service that morning. And, it was my brother's birthday. It was just a coincidence, where his lunar birthday fell on the Christmas day in this particular year. So, we had celebration, of his birthday, and of the Christmas. 2 in 1? Haha. And, that's all.

I am kind of lazy to upload photos. You may look up the photos at my Facebook profile, if, only if, you are interested. It may seem a bit late, but still, wish all a merry Christmas and a prosperous year ahead!!

2 comments:

  1. Did anyone take down the video of christmas eve or the 城市有爱? due to some reasons i missed a lot of love, i supposed

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean for the whole event? I didnt. Hmm. Hope u are doing good, though I dont know what are the reasons which lead to what u feel- missing lots of love/?

    Seek form God. If you really fail to feel the love from people around. He will be the comfort, the shelter, forever! =)

    ReplyDelete