Pages

April 13, 2011

you know what.

You know what. Sometime you don't say what you really mean. Not that you don't want to, instead you don't need to. A big cognition I have come out with is, you would not want to talk when you are not in the right mood. No, I think I should say, you would better be not talking because you talked something which may hurt under that kind of circumstance.

And you know what. I was pissed off earlier today. Yes, I know you are angry. But you don't need to be rude. You are not the only one who have the right to be angry. 

And and you know what. I had time spent with a very kind friend. She is so kind that I didn't dare to be angry. Or I shall say, my anger vanished all in a while. The task was tough. But I had these few lines running in my mind at that instant. We have joy, we have fun, we have season in the sun. That matters. A lot.

I need to be patient. Justin Bieber just tweeted this: patience is a virtue.

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment