Pages

April 8, 2011

ticked.

Something that you thought and something that is a fact will never parallel each other. Yes, I thought thing should turn out in the way I thought of. And yes, it didn't happen. There's this wild desire to cry my heart out, but it's not worth it. Totally not. 

Speechless. In my very inner nerve. Because of this thing known as, fade up. There is this quote in a drama which I think speaks my conscience at this very moment. The quote sounds: Why are you asking my opinion when you're actually having your mind made up? I mean, yes, there's no point of doing that.

Time makes thing clear? It is just not now. That was what I thought. You see. The fact kicks in, telling how swallow is the thought. No one to be blamed, no one to be offended. This is just uh, some random blurting from mind after much observing of what happened these days.

Because I treasured. And I want to continue treasuring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment