Pages

April 10, 2011

tough

This is the first time I typed the title before I started to type the contents. I am so sure of what I'm going to tell. TOUGH. This week is going to be very tough. I think it could be the busiest time for Spring 2011.


The whole week is packed. Fully packed. 

Let's just see:

  • Cell Biology Test.
  • Church Usher Training.
  • Empirical Report.
  • Cell Biology Assignment.
  • Speech Night.
  • Speech Night Performance's Practices.
  • Ethics' Final Exam.
  • Cell Group Worship Leading.
  • Eca Tv Clips.


Wow. I'm impressed. 

And guess what. I felt so much want to go back home for the past days. It was Chin-Ming and that was time when all or almost all relatives are going back Sibu from different places. And I SERIOUSLY miss it. I miss celebrating grandma's birthday with whole bunch of lovely members. What more, election is happening now in Sarawak. Trust me, I miss that kind of so called election-environment going around in Sibu. I miss going speeches by those candidates. I miss watching those signboards, posters hanging all around the town. I miss how different parties criticized one another. Although I'm really not that into political stuff. But still. I miss home! I miss Sibu!

Anyway, a big thank to this thing called technology for allowing at least, the virtual feeling of experience. Yeah.

Well I should be studying for tomorrow's test before I'm off to Speech Night Performance Practice. 

ALL THE BEST TO MYSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE. 

God bless you and me. 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment