Pages

April 15, 2011

but i miss you

I felt so reluctant to accept the fact that you're leaving. All in a sudden. I couldn't even send my bestie off to Japan yesterday, because of this event named Speech Night. You know, I could still suppress my emotion yesterday. I mean I just felt a bit depressed to learn the fact I was unable to send her off. Until today, when Angelina suddenly talked about the song "Friend", and especially when she started to sing it out. Oh gosh. Tears blurted out, like the water tap being turned on.  

I started to miss you already. Ivy Ho, take really good care of yourself there alright! Keep me updated always. May the Lord bless you richly in paths ahead. Be blessed with abundant grace and love from Him. All the best and take care. Much, much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment