Pages

September 6, 2009

God is GREAT

This site is been on hiatus for a while again. It was quite hectic for all of this while, all those homework and assignments, and the bygone mid term tests. That is the foremost reason. And, of course, the matter of laziness does play its role for all the while. Even worse, procrastination, the type of endless one. In fact, I find that laziness and procrastination are like just same. Both link and both always take place at the same instant.

A quick update on these two days.

Saturday, equally 5th September, I went for the morning prayer in church. It had been a nice one. God is with us all the time! It was on that evening, I and others went to Subang ECA by KTM; Karl fetched us up there to church. I had my ECA Introductory Class for the last part, which was the sign of becoming one of the members in Oikos officially. *wink-ing*
Then, as usual, it was Saturday's service, which was a good one as well. The worship is great and powerful.

Sunday, 6th September. Went for the morning service in KL ECA. It was a nice service where God really is with us. I felt HIM, truly. I saw the door of heaven was opened and I got His message: just believe in Him whenever and wherever, He will be my side always, and He will lead me through all the days. In Him, nothing is impossible. God is Great! Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus. I realized. I was awaken. I reflected and I knew You are with me all the time, either the bad one or the good one. You never abandon me. I gave myself to You and I knew Your spirit is falling upon and filling me up abundantly. My tears fell, in a condition of profusely, and ceaselessly. It's Your power that touched on me. Lord, You are great!

It is just some sort of testimonial words, for God, the almighty one. It's a declaration. I declare that God is really great and powerful. There's nothing impossible in Him. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good! You are wonderful, beautiful; and nothing in this world can compare to you. Thank you Lord!

Lastly, in this coming entire week, particularly, I set myself a mission, the one between me and God. I pray to God that He assigns me with intellectual that I can manage my time wisely, and in balance portion that I do everything well, in my studies, my spiritual life, my time to family, friends since I have always messed myself up in the matter of time management. I will do it, and it will surely be a testimony for God that I can overcome any obstacles in the presence and guidance of Him. It will be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment