Pages

September 22, 2009

Times Square Cosmo World and Sunway Lagoon trip

Times Square Cosmo World. It was Friday, 18th September 2009. I was actually exciting over exploring to this place and thinking of great time to be there. And, indeed, it was a "great" time to be. The games are designed to be so torturing.

Oh my God. I felt like spending my money to torture myself. What an "amazing" day there! I vomited and I felt so bad. Nausea, dizziness and I felt my head spinning all over.

People: Me, Cindy, Angelina, Joanna, Michelle, Chui Lim, Chui Ung, Wen Kiong, How Soon.

Next, it was Sunway Lagoon; on Saturday, 19th September. This time around, it was a real great and we really spent nice moments there. I missed it so much now. The games there are not meant to torture, but they are just so exciting and fun. And, it was great to meet Olivia up, who I had not seen for the past few months. She said I had actually gained some weight. *I should do something over it I guess. Yea.. I must. Ha ha.

Also, there were two crazy girls kept cam-whoring around; me and Wendy. We just love to do that, without any sense reasoning. Lol.

After that, we had our succulent dinner in Sunway Pyramid, guided by Joanna, who was so expertise and understanding of this place.

Nice time with you guys. :D

People: Me, Cindy, Angelina, Olivia, Wendy, Joanna, Michelle, Wen Kiong, How Soon.



And, these are the products of Times Square Cosmo World. What a disgusting bruise on my hand. I believe it is caused by the knocking and hitting when playing the game "DNA Mixer", which is a disgusting and torturing game!!


No comments:

Post a Comment