Pages

September 17, 2009

Smile

It seems that I have screwed up everything. But I do not really feel any mourn within myself, is it a good sign or a bad one? Well, over is over. I can not either do anything for it, or have some kinds of extraordinary abilities to mend over it. Hopefully I will learn a lesson from this particular incidence and do well the next time, which is in the very near future. Hopefully. It's the mid term exam which I mean. Sigh.

Sometimes, the difficulties and obstacles we face in our life are not really meant to turn us down; but, they may act as the motivation for us to struggle, even harder, so as to reach out for the brighter stars. Time will prove and I will be even more stronger through these noy-really-smooth-paths. Smile, instead of mourning over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment