Pages

September 24, 2009

Cry

I think I am driving crazy, seriously. It is 3:21am and I have not sleep yet. It's the same as Angelina, Cindy and Joanna. We are possessing some sorts of insanity I guess.

Just to share some thoughts on "Tsunami". I went for it last night, which was a few hours ago. It was a good watch. And, I had actually cried for the part of saving the kid. I used to cry easily. Is it a good thing? Actually cry is a good way of expressing emotions and I used to get better after a good cry. So, it should be a good thing, at least for me.

And, just now, I cried once again when watching "Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang", my favorite Taiwanese program. It was the last episode of this program, and it was just so touching. The relationships between the boys are so real that I could not bear my tears. I just kept crying. And, at the same time, it was really true that all of the boys had grown up for all of these while. They had been more matured now and the cease of this program also did not mean to stop them from growing, but to let them grow from other and vast sources and areas.

I love you all!! Lollipop, BBT!!! You are always the BEST!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment