Pages

April 29, 2010

midst 2

Reminiscence.

16th April. 
Striving for the finals. Study! I did a lot of studies. Felt good for my own progress by the way.

17th April.
The day when I idled too much time away. But still, it was a good day. Had a great time eating, talking, shopping, with Ivy and Summer. We planned to watch movie, Ice Kacang Puppy Love, at the first place, where it was first released on that particular day. But then we were some kind of deprived of time, and so, didn't manage to have a watch at the end. Great lunch at Dragon-I huh? HAHA.

love this photo much! <3

likey!

If you would know, the photo above had a story behind. LOL. It was taken when my muscle somewhere at my thigh and buttock cramped, and I sat down to have a rest. But nice, I love this photo! It's my current profile picture for Facebook. Heee.

The night, went for our Subang service. I was the usher of the day, with Jerald. Everything went on well. Thanks God! 

18th April.
It was a typical Sunday. But the Ethics test on the day made it not more typical. And the Ethics test also signed the beginning of the finals' week. After the exam, I was seriously starving. And so, we went for lunch. The lunch of the day was Ayamas and McDonald. Hah! Good lunch.

That's all. Gonna catch up with the finals in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment