Pages

April 30, 2010

the break

The sem-break for a week! And I ain't going back home, but stuck at Akasia, all alone. Having my really sluggish lifestyle now. Not too bad. Somehow, alone isn't that bad. But don't get me wrong, it isn't good either. And my mum had been calling many times in every single day. Fretting? Heee. It's good to be worried. It means you worth a lot. HAHA.

Oh well, nothing more can be done here at Akasia than watching tons of movies and dramas. What I want to say is: PPS is such a great invention. Hahaha. It really killed off most of my time. Yea. I'm catching up with a Korean drama which I had wanted to watch so much before this. You're Beautiful. Wow. Great drama!  Jang Geun Suk is so handsome!! LOL.

Tuesday's carenet was good too. Had a great time playing badminton! And not forgetting Wednesday, a good day as well. Had a whole-day-outing with my shepherd. Nice day out! Watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love which I wanted to watch since it was first released. But, due to certain obvious or unknown reasons, just couldn't make it. A good movie. Cried, laughed, reflected. One word which I would recommend on the movie is SINCERITY. It's not really good, as from the aspects like skill, technology; but the sincere acting, storyline, scene, did inspired, and somehow impressed me. The night, had a good fellowship with Abigail, Ivy, Benny, Zhi Bing, and Joe. Appreciate it! And yea, by the way, I was wearing short pants yesterday! Haha. Felt great. Don't blame me, I've really had no chance to wear shorts in my college or hostel. What a pity.

tehee.~

 In the midst of freedom, did something on my fingernails.

left hand.~

and right hand. nice?

And now, there is something bothering me. The messiness. Urghh. I'm a genuine messy bug. Everything is so messy and unorganized. Let's see some photos of messiness.

clothes

stuffs

and my really messy table.

I wanted to tidy them up. But the point is, I don't know how, and where to start with. Urgh. Now I wish my mum is here. Anyone is willing to clean up for me? HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment