Pages

April 29, 2010

the finals.

Yea. The finals' week.

Alright, The finals. Nothing much special but one. It was a long story back then. Wednesday, which was the day for Biology's test. The exam started at 9am. And guess what, I overslept! I was still in my sweet slumber land until a friend called me, and that was almost 9am, like only a few minutes to sharply 9am! Believe me, I was shocked! I guess I would never expect this kind of thing to happen on me. But it just happened. HAHA. And this actually was not so much the main course of the day. I was going to be late. So, I rushed all the way to take a cab to Intec. And yea, this was what happened next. When I was in the cab, I discovered, realized one terribly implausible bad thing- I left out my purse!! Oh my God. I did scared for a while. I was scared if the taxi driver would drop me somewhere as I was not able to pay for the fare. I told him, honestly. And it was really kind for the uncle to say, "it's okay, jangan risau, paling penting ialah exam." Ouh. Thank you so much!! Thanks God for all these! And I was also safe for the exam, although I was late for like around 10 minutes. Thanks God!

And then, yesterday, I met this uncle again. Yeah. Thanks God! I paid him and expressed my really deepest gratitude to him! Thank you once again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment