Pages

April 29, 2010

Ipoh trip.

Went to Ipoh on Saturday, 24th April. Went to join a prom of a friend's school. One thing I can say is, it was AWESOME! Nice. I really enjoyed a lot throughout the night! The prom was really, really great! Uhh. I was wondering when Intec can have this kind of function going around ei? No offense. But, seriously, that's what so-called university-life! 

Specially dedicate my gratitude to Olivia. Thanks for inviting me to the prom. And seriously, you and your friends had done a great job! Salute. HAHA. Thanks Lawrence and Akira too. Thanks for joining the function! Thanks Olivia's friends as well! It's nice knowing you guys, and it's nice being with you all. Thank you! Heee.

So? Uh. Let's pictures tell the story.

kinda like this photo.~

Tower Regency.
The avenue of the prom.

The band is seriously awesome!!
likey likey!!

Thanks Lawrence!

AWESOME!!!
I really mean it.

Thanks guys!

Olivia. You're awesome!
Love ya!

Just merely like this photo! heeee.

random thingy. the bus-tickets.

And lastly, bye Ipoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment