Pages

April 3, 2010

Friday.Saturday.

Friday. Went for Critical thinking's class until 10am. And skipped Biology's class- headed to Time Square, for a really serious and proper reason, it's really not kind of usual type of outing that's meant for shopping; instead, it's for pursuing stuffs for presentation. Proper enough I guess. By any means, purse bled a lot. Sob.

Yesterday was indeed a hectic day. Rush and rush and rush. Went for Good Friday's service at night. A brief conclusion for yesterday's encounters. Taxi drivers are busy-body! Hmm. No offense but seriously, they love to talk to you, about anything. They like to nag. Hmm hmmm. Sometime, actually I didn't really know what they were talking about though. And yesterday's ktm was so hot. I mean the atmosphere, the weather. I didn't know why, perhaps the air-conditioning system broke down? And, and, and I went to KL Sentral for 2 times in a day. Haha.

Last night also, prepared for the thingy for today's music appreciation's presentation, until 3am, or more. I was so sleepy and I slept straight after I came back from my friend's room. I planned to wake up this morning to prepare for my part of presentation, but the worst thing was I didn't manage to wake up. I didn't hear my alarm clock at all. Oh gosh. And at last I was waken up by my friend before going to school. The fortunate thing was, our group was the last group to present. So, I still got some time to prepare. Fairly saying, overall, it was a good presentation. Thanks God! 

Our group actually made a video about the class, the activities and the bygone days we had gone through together. Somehow, credit to Lawrence who made the video, it was really a touching video. Ms. Asma cried a lot. Lol. We didn't intend to get this kind of result actually. But, truly, I realized how much I love Boston. I really love those peeps! Yet, indeed, just as the video said, the day will sooner or later come. The day when we got to separate with each other, but what, the most important thing is, we had the memories together, we went through all the things together. Time is gold, time is short, but friendship never ends! I really feel like to shout aloud that I LOVE BOSTON! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Back from school, had lunch, and went to buy some things for the next presentation's use. Reached hostel at around 4pm. And went on to sleep until 6pm when Wendy came and woke me up. Went to Pak Lee for Dina's birthday. A good party. Happy Birthday Dina!! Dined and fooled until 8:30pm. Came back to hostel and went to Ivy's room. She's finally back after a-month-holidays! Welcome back! Haha. Chatted and talked for nearly an hour. Finally back to my room at around 9:30pm. Thanks for the kompia, and also her friend's sushi. Thank you!

A lot of things happened lately. Not of my own, but friends and people around. Each and every one is really stunning. Nothing can be done, but pray. Everything shall be alright, as God is in control! May God's miracle, heal, comfort fall on those who are facing challenges. Seek for God and He will make a way, even when there seems to be no way. Everything got to be alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment