Pages

December 23, 2010

Salvatore

You know, that kind of cognition which lies beneath details of life can be amazing. That kind of beautiful cognition comes to the surface gracefully when you see it sincerely, you wouldn't even need to peel it off purposely. Here's how the cognition came to my mind. It just happened and  I was certainly moved and stunned by how little details my mum bears, how she nurtures her kids with consideration of every bits of love, even when the kids have literally grow up, I mean, even when the kids are not more really little. But, in a mum's eyes, kid is always that little baby who she's not going to let go forever. 

My sister has always had a very serious allergy on seafood. So my mum would never add any seafood, for an instance, prawn into the dishes. Or sometime, there would be two version of dishes, one with the seafood and the another not. Somehow, routinely, virtually it had become an unspoken tradition. Somewhat, we, or basically, I had so gotten used to it that I barely remembered how the tradition was actually originated. And here it goes. My sister went to Kuching and it was the winter solstice day. And my mum was preparing for the dishes. She uttered something sounded like, "add the prawn into the mihun." And I was like, "err.." for seconds trying to figure out what's wrong. And the next second my mum said, "ah non(my sister) is not at home." You see it? She remembered every little things of us. And she doesn't really 'remembered', but is remembering every now and then. Thank you. <3


I attended a marriage dinner the other day. People really change with the growing of age, externally and most importantly, internally. The way you think, the way you view things. I used to get excited attending marriage functions when I am younger. You know, that kind of child-fun, eating, looking at the beautiful bride and groom, wearing pretty dresses, playing around with the almost-same-age-cousins. As the age grows, I still love that kind of warmth and joy attending the same kind of function, but it always comes along with very different kind of perspective and realization. Frequently I am moved when they're giving pieces of words to their parents, when they're simply hugging each other, hugging their parents, or when they're kissing each other. Every time I feel touched in a way or another and always, feel hard to hold back the falling tear.  

I am working as a promoter now. It ain't an easy job, really. Saying the same whole thing repeatedly for the (literally) entire day ain't as simple. But, dealing with different type of people throughout the day could be interesting. Yah. I am going to update about the working experience soon. 'til then, see ya. :)


One more day to Christmas! 


Yee-huh. I've no idea of the title, by the way. But yah, I'm hooked on The Vampires' Diaries very very badly. Ah, it's always ADDICTIVE. 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment