Pages

December 7, 2010

instantaneous

This holidays. Things happened one after another. In an unexpected rate. Unexpected as in the fate of unacceptable. They were acceptable but a little bit more of time would really ease the stun. This holidays. I experienced one after another. With acceptance and belief. Acceptance of God's timing. Belief of God has His best plan in every accounts.

Cognition. At this age, I thought I have come to learn many knowledge and experiences. But in fact, there are so much more to explore and I am actually so minute in the whole wide world. It is just as if I am only the little dot which can hardly be seen even under a lens of high magnification power.

So many first times in the entire life experienced and to be experienced. The first time to witness a person breathing the last mouthfuls of air until the body finally ceased to gasp for air. Right under my eyes. Life could be so fragile. Death. Funeral. The first time I saw everyone shedding so much tears off. Inevitable sadness.

The first time I had spent so much time in hospital. Frankly, I used to have a not-so-good-feeling on hospital. I mean, it usually exhibits a sense of melancholy because it deals mostly with sickness. And I could really do nothing but express a deep sigh for the governmental hospital's service. It is life, you know, life? Yet they could just handle with it so briefly, carelessly. I really doubted the profession of doctor? And nurse? Not all of them, but most of them.

The first time taking boat from Sibu to Kuching, alone. Thank Rachel for the hosting. The first time taking Toefl (wouldn't want to have a second time though). The friggin' freakin' four hours. The one week at the west was spent shopping and watching movies like crazily. Spent so much that I'm somehow broke now. And the few movies. Harry Potter was as always, good. Rapunzel was sweet, lovely. The Next Three Days was cool and awesome! Anyways, thank Summer for the hosting for the week. Thank God for the safe journey. And of the utmost, got to go back to Eca for church services. Great. 

The first time I knew Airasia sucks to its very core. Ahh. The friggin' 40 bucks. The specific counters for the luggage-problems were full with people. Which actually means it was going to earn so much extra bucks! Wow, the bloody money sucker. 

And there it goes. Yesterday we were again bombarded by another tragic news. A relative's family was involved in an accident. Not a really close relative, I mean, kind of uh, far-related ones, but still, know them well and have met each other many times. The father was dead on the spot. The mother and the son are bruised and injured severely. And the other three daughters are injured a little bit. And you know what, they didn't do wrong or any sort of careless driving. There was this drunken man who caused the tragedy. They had seen this car moving unstably from the other direction and so they pulled to a side and stopped so as to prevent from knocking with the car. But the car hit on them. How cruel is the fact! Lord, please heal them. Physically, mentally. Lord, bless them with stable health and mental condition. Everything will be fine. 

With all things happened continuously, I had somehow neglected my application-essays. And the earliest deadline will be 15th December, which is soon and very soon. And I'm just halfway through the first essay. Oh, there are two essays required for that particular university. Uh huh. I'm gonna make it happen. Lord, bless me with abundant inspirations to present a special essay. Bless me with a very smooth application process. Amen.

After all, I'm once again reminded of the significance of family to me, myself, and I. I love them, each and every one of them. I want to really cherish every moment at home. Because I know too well how unwilling I'll be when I need to leave home. 

Life is a very beautiful lullaby.
With all kinds of expressions it may present. 
Worthy is the lullaby. Worthy is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment