Pages

January 3, 2011

back-to-back

It's time to try defying gravity.
But it really doesn't work.

Back in Shah Alam, reluctantly. No one would have come back willingly I guess. I'm so unprepared. Yet class is going to start very soon. You know, that kind of familiarity which is yet strange. I think I'm still not adaptive enough. 

The later half of the year-end-break, like I mentioned in the previous post, I had been working as a promoter. And that was such a great experience, or I would rather say, memory. You know, working in supermarket is but a way to meet a lot, I mean, a lot of people. I had met so many friends and a lot of my high school's and primary school's teachers. And that we got to catch up a little bit, and that's great! I wouldn't have the time and chance to really catch up with so many people in only a few days. Another thing is all those new friends I had come to know. Those other products' promoters. I really had great time. And now I start to miss them already.




The youngest ones, three of us. :)

The most wonderful time of the year, Christmas was but time to rejoice, time to give thanks, time to celebrate, time to learn the truest meaning of the Christmas day. The very thick and deep atmosphere of this lovely festival was indeed without doubt, implanted in the very blessed town, the very lovely and pretty hometown of mine. And you see, that's why I wanted to spend my Christmas back home. 

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. -Luke 2:11.

Joy to the world. 

With Ms. Wong's birthday celebration of much love and joy, and the complement of the romantic venue- Baba and Siam, I was indulged. The romantic, cozy, late afternoon, and it's as if we're back to our high school time, chattering, babbling away in a so familiar tone and pitch, and that's very awesome. Love can be very simple, when you're feeling it with heart, sincerely. 

Happy Birthday. <3

Church's youth camp had really made me reminisced my very own youthful days. And I smile. Lord has my teenage years great. Yes, reminiscent is beautiful, memory is great. Time flies, but life goes on. No? Yet it's kind of uh, pathetic to realize that I'm stepping into 20 years old. 

And with that, 2010 ended. To sum it up, 2010 was good and bad. But I thank God for every paths He leads me on. I thank God for His abundant blessings throughout the year. I won't say it was an easy year, there were times when things just went wrong and I got really pissed. But with Lord's guidance, every step I had taken went on with intensive peace, joy, and hope. I love you, Jesus.

Bye 2010. Hello 2011.

Faith. Hope. Love.
And it really does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment