Pages

August 31, 2010

splash

So, this is the Independence day of Malaysia! Happy Independence Day, Malaysians!

Life had been very happening, or life sucks at a big portion. Big issue, the racism issue which had been heatedly said. Medium issue, the vague but somehow, obvious argument between certain people with another group of certain people. Small issue, the personal conflict with certain kinds of sarcasms. 

Had been very bad lately, honest speaking. Somehow, been rebellious. I don't know why, though. Nah, I skipped class, without any proper reason. Just didn't want to go, and that's so! Didn't want to talk to the certain people, and that explains the appearing offline at Facebook, MSN, Skype. I just don't want to talk with you, don't want to reply the comments! Don't want, because you are freakishly frustrating me! Everything you do is frustrating, disgusting! You see, I really feel the bad-self. Didn't want to study, with the fact that the mid-term is approaching, in a real soon.

Why, the heart still minds, when the mouth says never mind? This is seriously, bitchy! Why are you haunting me all of the whiles! You said you understand the pain, yet, you torture on the bruise, like never before. You think you're so good? May be, you are, under your layers of masks! Again and again, the bruise won't get healed, but get worse and worst, because of your again-and-again-torturing! Hypocrite! I hate you bitch! 

Don't ever brag like there's no tomorrow, with the properties or possessions which are not even belonged to you! Ewwww. Life sucks, at this moment! Everything just seems to be so shit. Damn it damn it damn it! And why the weather is so bloody warm! Freaking hell! Don't you, the weather also come and bother me at this very instant! Eeeeeeeee!

Why am I the one who shall bear all the pain and tear, while you grab all the comfort and joy!? You know, I really hate you from deep inside at this moment. You don't deserve to say you know, you understand! If you want it, what for, at the first place, you said you didn't want, you didn't feel interested? Why! You, tell me why!! 

I remembered telling a friend that I sleep when I'm not in a good mood. You know, I had been sleeping really much these days! Too much that I scared I may die of sleep. It's because of you!! Please, stop bragging, stop haunting me! Stop all of your childish acts! Stop wearing masks on your ugly face! 

Hatred. Hatred. Hatred. Hatred. Hatred.

I don't want to be bad. Please. Chill me. 

I'll be fine, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment