Pages

August 18, 2010

care but concern

Life is happening every now and then, with a lot of fun, a lot of sorrow, a lot of laughter, a lot of cry, a lot of everything. And this is what life meant to be.

Had a hair cut recently. Got back the short hair, got back the fringe as what mummy wants.

Life is getting hectic. Lab reports, quizzes, tests are approaching. And of the utmost, the application thingy. Ah, so it's the time now. Cliche, but indeed, time flew. I felt so scared of leaving when browsing through those photographs before departure. Wept like dumb ass, in the fact that those were none of my business, like, at all. Departure is always sad, I know, that I'm still trying hard of getting used to.

There was a book fair in INTEC today. And ouh! The books are so exaggeratedly cheap! Grabbed two great books which I was so happy of. Patricia Cornwell's The Front, and Audrey Niffenegger's Her Fearful Symmetry. Cool man cool! Both are amongst the favorite writers of mine. Wheeee. 

And owh, there was PC Fair some other days before. PC Fair in KL is cool, what I'd tell. Despite any odds, or of course, I went for it. And hah! My aim, EOS550D!! I want i want i want! Desperate. Bought a hard drive, anyway. 640G, for Rm239. Went for Salt on the same day, which I remembered clearly for we met Zaim at the cinema. Nah, this guy, is still so Zaim-ism. HAHA. Oh yay, Salt was great. Love it!

Lots of things went on in the classes too. Of Chemistry, when I forgot to wear closed-shoes for lab, and I kept calling peeps for a closed-shoes. Lol. Of Biology, when I and Jazz were so vain taking photographs and left Rachel to do the works. Nahh, we are cool scientists what. It's so funny when the other people asked for our group's result, Jazz and I answered, "ask Rachel!", like so naturally and confidently some-more. HAHAHA. And when doing the experiment for protists, we failed to see anything under the microscope and blamed the microscope. Lol. But yea, seriously I think I'm not a lab-person. Of Finite Maths then, the class which I really like the most. The class of 10 people, including the lecturer. Oh my God, is that even can be called a CLASS? Haha. You know what I mean.

I think I have too much outings these days. And I shall claim bankruptcy soon. Okay I'm exaggerating. But somehow, yea. Blame this culprit which is so-called, Mega Sales. But I'm so desperately loving it. HAHA.

And now this is the fasting month for Malays. We had this buka puasa-dinner with Mr. Kamal and the Spring's Bostonians. Awww. Love 'em, love these peeps like really really much! Yea, the catch-ups were good. The food was good, at least, my Spaghetti Carbonara. Heee. And we had the gossips about juniors. Owhh. By any means, I really didn't expect myself to cry for the night. But then failed. Uhh. Tears rolled when Aween hugged me and it rolled profusely when hugging with each and everyone of them. Awww. I'm gonna miss them much! Take care in the States guys! Enjoy and stay awesome as always!!  

The other day, we had this home-cooked meal at a brother's house. Wow. It's like so long since I last had a meal with the feel of home. Thanks a million to Alan!! The dishes were awesome! 

The other thing is, I'm editing the ECA TV for this particular month. A new experience. And had come to realize how things work. How things work out with all the other things in His Kingdom. 

Anyhow, I think I had been very sensitive for the past few days. And the thought was, PMS. Nah, it proves to be correct. Eeee. Somehow I do really feel bad about the stuff. Not that I'm complaining, in fact I'm complaining? Haih. This ain't easy. You never know until you experience it. So guys, please be considerate! 

Sometime, guys just won't know, girls' smiles or happiness they see are filled with overloaded sadness. They just won't see or notice about the other side of things. 

She doesn't care because she concerns way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment