Pages

August 29, 2010

Are you okay?

Are you okay? This line means a lot, if you know.

Life is so much unpredictable. Things turned out to be the way they shan't be. Who's right? Who's wrong? Human beings are imperfect, after all. There are too many blaming fingers, here and there. Be yourselves. Friend, you have my vote with you! It's just difficult to please each and everyone. And in fact, it's impossible for us to please everyone, but of the utmost, we do things to please God! So, go ahead, doing things, following the right paths, following God's will, instead of people's wills. Cheers!

Malacca-a-day-trip turned out to be not as exciting as expected. And that's why, life is so much unpredictable, no? Perhaps the second time being there was not more tempting? A part of the reasons, yes it was. Deep inside, I know there's another part lying. I hate myself for the skepticism. Overall, the trip was still kind of good. Thank God for a safe journey. The deepest gratitude to all of the committee members as well. You guys are awesome. You did a great job!

Adventurous treasure hunt in Sunway Pyramid turned out to be way too much amazing than the expectancy. And that's why, again, life is unpredictable. It was fun! It was a very similar game as what we did last time, at my church back at hometown. And it brought back all the bits of memory. Thank God for a great carenet! Thanks a million to those who came and joined the event. Thank you to the dedicated organizers. Thank you to my group's members! I really had fun working with you guys!

Life is way too much unpredictable that when I thought I was dead exhausted and should have gone into slumber land, but then the scene turned out to be a round of downpour, of the so-called, tear. You see, the theory of gravity is so right. Tear dropped downwards, even when I was lying. It just couldn't keep itself in the eyes. At an instant, I was so hating myself. Why it just couldn't be pulled through? I was tired of all pretenses. I'm really not as tough and brave. I mind, when I said I don't mind.

什么时候 坚强不再是种伪装?

No comments:

Post a Comment