Pages

September 20, 2012

Life Is Pretty Simple

Wednesday is a long day for this semester. It is but another pretty day. You see, it really depends on how you choose to see it. I had been losing track of keeping a positive attitude towards these daily routines which keep going in the little cycle. But it was a little different today. I find myself looking into the details of this beautiful life, contemplating on the past, present, and future, and putting the best curve that sets everything straight on my face. It's one of those days that things just seem perfectly perfect, despite of being a little busy and all packed with the tight schedule.

This morning, I saw rainbow on the splashing water of the fountain and I thought how awesome is our God. It's probably due to the reflection of sunlight on the water, one of those physics theorem. I am still trying hard to grow some sort of interest in physics, for that matter. I realized how I have been building my own perspective towards some issues or people. Until I find out intuitive perspective is not always true. Talking to a new friend, learning some of the things I have never heard of could be really intriguing. Doing a Mathematics quiz with the question goes "compute 1 + 1" because the lecturer was not too happy with the huge amount of absentees in class, I found myself smiling, one of those sincere smiles after a while. Life is pretty simple, no? And a lecturer can be really cute, sometime.

A simple dinner after a really long day could be a bliss. Far more important, a dinner with pretty awesome people and the odds of fortune cookies tickling us in an amazing way. Hooked myself up completing some homework, whatsapping with a friend, talking on phone with mom and dad, catching up a little with television series.. and you thought that's all? Nah I was pumped. Hit the gym, hence. At 12am midnight. I find myself falling in love with jogging on the treadmill, gradually. It was the time when I feel myself totally indulged with the music and had my mind lost thinking, reminiscing all kind of beauty that lies in the details while jogging unceasingly. Stepped out of gym, I unconsciously held my head up and looked onto the sky. The sky was amazingly pretty, full of twinkling stars. So much memories. But this time, I find myself smiling, again. I am glad that we made the right decision on that starry night. It was a smile of relief. It was a smile of knowing coherently that we had all those good times, and that's what really matter. 

Today was just a pretty day.



1 comment: