Pages

June 27, 2009

Routine of 27th June 2009

Routine of 27th June 2009.

9.00am: Waking up. Eating my breakfast.

10.00am: Went to airport. Check-in. Thanks Xavier for helping me to check in one of my luggages. Waiting to depart. Start to miss my family and friends!

11.55am: Boarding. Sleep, eat, and,.. cry, in plane! I don't know why but I start to cry when think of my friends, and mostly my family.

1.45pm: Landed in KLIA. Going to hostel by van.

3.00pm: Reach. Place ourselves and our luggages, and meet with my long-missing-Ivy!

4.oopm: Go to shop around.

6.00pm: Eat our dinner in KFC. Having the opportunity to eat CHEESY WEDGES!! So nice! haha..

7.30pm: Bathing.

8.00pm: Plan to go to computer lab to online, but then, it don't open. Wat the... Then, going to a cafe nearby to use Wifi there.

10.30pm: Going back!

P/s: My battery is running low, lol.. publish this post as fast as possible!

2 comments: