Pages

June 17, 2009

Re-create

Today, I decide to take up blogging at this site. Haha.. Since most of the people around me are using blogspot, so.. here I am, re-create one too. Notes that I am using re-create instead of create. Haha.. It's quite an amusing thing actually. I am using blogspot before that, but it's sort of too many blog sites that I delete the one here and most of the times, stick to Friendster Blog. But now, actually, I have been lazy to care for my friendster account and it's in the condition of gathering dust, cruelly to say that. Lol. Umm.., so this is the point. I will move my existing blog over here. But then I guess I also won't delete my friendster account, in fact it also takes me times to make it up, just let it stay and continue to collect dusts! Hahaha.. So, from now on, visit and read my blog here. Just before end, follow the link below to my older blog. http://fairypooh.blog.friendster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment