Pages

June 19, 2009

Almighty

A week=7 days.
I will be leaving home after 7 days, heading to INTEC, UITM in Shah Alam. Finally, I will start a student's life again. Sigh...


Yea, this is my offering letter from JPA. Will be studying for two years in INTEC, UITM, following American Degree Foundation Programme. Then, I will be going to United States for my degree, studying there for three years. United States! Ya, my ideal country!! Thanks God! And my course is Agricultural Science, which I don't really know about it very well.

Anyway, once again, thanks God for giving me the scholarship. In God, nothing is impossible. It's realy in this few months time I feel God that He is always with me. He cares for my needs. He listens to my prayer and He fulfills my wishes. Oh Lord God Almighty!

Well, there is actually a story about my application for the scholarship. I have applied for Pharmacist course initially as I am actually having interest in this arena. And, we will have three chances to do any modification on the application form. I have used up all the chances just before I know that there are rules for choosing the courses. Then, I feel hopeless for it because I have used up the chances and can't do any changing for it.

I still remember it's 18th March, the day before I go for National Service. It's the day we are having BBQ Party in school. It's just occassionally discussing the matter about applications with teachers. And after that, I go to my friend's house. We are actually discussing about other applications. Just by chance that I log in to my account for the JPA application, and it states that I have another single chance to do the modification. It's indeed a miracle. Oh God! It's a miracle You have done on me! So, I read through the rules and finally choosing the course of Agricultural Science.

So, then, I go for my National Service. After that, it's the interview for the scholarship. Thanks God that I am being chosen for the interview. And then I have also passed the interview and gotten this scholarship for my tertiary level of education. Thanks God!!

Always have FAITH in God!
And continually praise and worship HIM!
"The things that are impossible with men are possible with God." Luke 18:27

No comments:

Post a Comment