Pages

October 28, 2010

poison

It felt like ages. Because, it felt like too many things at one shot.

Had been suffered from some sort of food poisoning two days ago. All sorts of vomiting and diarrhea. I was partially, on the verge of dying. Seriously, this is not bluffing. It was like what, every interval of one hour, I woke up and vomited. Had nothing else to vomit towards the end and what had been vomited was the sour acidic fluid in the body. And even a little bit of water I took was vomited too. 

Anyway, after seeking for doctor, taking medicine and sleeping for the whole day long, I did get better. At least, no more vomiting, or diarrhea. Thank God! Thank Rachel for accompanying me to the doctor. Thank Angelina for the Bovril. Thank everyone for the concern. I'm much more better. The only consequence is the ache of the trachea and muscles, of vomiting too hard? Guess so. And I am so going to think twice or more the scarce-next-time I may go to eat at Pak Li. 

And sorry, mum for letting you worry, again. But I could do nothing better other than calling her at the first instant, crying like a baby in the phone, and asking what to do for the next moment. I did really feel bad when my mum and dad called for many many times when I was sleeping like dead and that I didn't answer their calls and that they were so worried, thinking what had happened to me. Sorry. And thank you for the love! I have the best mummy in the world, and daddy as well!


You know, the world is full with love. Love is all around. Love can be so amazing. Love can be very simple. Love can be a little bit of sophisticated. Love can be some kind of aching. Love can be wonderful. Love can be, beautiful! We had a certain sort of "pillow talk" the other day. It was a very heart-to-heart one, and I was touched, again and again. Go for it, if that's really God's willing and timing. He knows exactly what and when, and where is the best for you. 


Yee Voan's birthday. Happy Birthday again! Hope you did have a blast, although we were kind of failed to blast you off. Had a good time dining and interacting with you guys. And I just learnt that, they all cook so well. Wow! 


And finals is just around the corner. And all the assignments and reports due. Ah yesh, we are going to pull through this! All the best people!


Alright, and this is specially to Lawrence, as what Jerald suggested me to do. Time heals many things and what it cannot heal it at least makes clearer. Pray fervently and leave the rest to God! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. wow..now I see this..hihi. thanks! I did have a blast. a great one. thanks to everyone tooooo!!! love ya! ^_^ muaksss!!!hihi

    ReplyDelete