Pages

October 12, 2010

the < plus 3

He likes her. She likes him. Guy can be very sentimental too. I thought he isn't one, but the love says it otherwise. Love can be so beautiful, lovely. I'm touched, with the tone, with the expression. Yes, you know it only after you experience it. 

Trust in God's will, wait for His timing. Because He knows what, when, where, who is the best for you. Indeed, await for none others but the best plan from Him. Because He reigns. And things are going to be alright and fine when you surrender, when you trust whole-heartedly in Him. Our God is a faithful God. Praise Him!

Friends are angels of God. You can't deny it. Life wouldn't be what it is without these angels around. 

The weather is undergoing some kind of mutation, I suppose. It is very hot, if you know what I mean. Very hot. The sun is radiating too much heat, that even the wind is hiding itself. The dry heat is very unbearable. What more, studying Chemistry under the unfavorable temperature. It could be so fussy, I just knew it. There was this thought popping all in a sudden. Can I have an air-cond? Ah, it's just a thought.

The University thingy. The really final ones, Wisconsin, Purdue, Michigan, and Iowa. Lord, I'm passing all to You. Your will be done and I trust in You. Because Lord, You have the best for me. Hallelujah. And I really thank seniors for helping out a lot. Thanks for the time spent giving all the precious reviews and suggestions. They helped a lot.


You know, I miss her a lot. I miss them a lot. The one and the only, Boston Spring 2010. It's good to hear all the good news from them though. All the best, alright? We shall see each other some day. Yea.

Miss ya, Belle.

This was what we had been doing during the Biology class. 

Mine and Jazzie.


Love can be very simple. At times, it can be very complex. 
Appreciate it. Nourish it. Somehow, it's just a process of life.
You experience it and you know it. Cheers, friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment