Pages

September 9, 2010

sound

Life is very the great now! Yes, it has been treating me well. Alright, everything is good. Home is fantastic!

Flight landed on Sibu last Saturday's night, 9pm. Safely and soundly, I smelt Sibu. Flight was good, with the fact that there were bundles of known friends around, and a friend had his seat just beside my seat itself. It was like, of course, most of the people were heading home during this very festive season, which is also known as the holidays; but meeting number of friends in airport was somehow, amazing. Yesh, met with high school's friends and started blasting off and somehow, dominated the whole LCCT. The spirit of the Eliza's princesses? HAHA.

You know what? Sibu had been raining everyday since I was back. The weather is just so refreshing. I'm just so loving it! Sibu is just so welcoming, and you feel the close-knit when people around start babbling away in Foochow. Well, I, or rather, my family joined a common-knowledge-competition held by the Lau's Association on the past Sunday. No more the category of secondary school's students this time, but the category of open ages, which means there were people with all ranges of age, uh well, they're mostly the elders. I guess I'm the youngest amongst all. Yea, that's the point. They were all talking in Foochow, and it just felt, you know, warm.

Recently, am hooked on PSP, like crazily! Alright, PSP is a great invention. As well as the other series of Play Station. Haha. Appreciate much for these inventions! Had been eating lots of fishes and fruits these days, which I really missed eating and which I couldn't have, but was so desperate of in Shah Alam. Had been crapping a lot. Had been watching a lot of movies. Had been working a little bit on dossier. Had been consuming the two well-knowns of Sibu: kampua and kompia. Had been attending a family function. Had been playing badminton with brother and sisters. Had been taking the photographs of sunset with my sister.

Alright, it's Thursday now. It's meant to be special for, you know what, Rachel is coming to Sibu! We had been planning this thingy for the past few days and we were like so exaggeratedly excited!! LOL. You see, it just happens, out of random. But I guess it's going to be fun! So, yay, I and Angelina are going to be tour guides. Hahaha. We had been thinking and sorting out where should we bring Rachel to, and guess what, Sibu actually got quite a lot of places to go to! Oh my God, I'm hyped! Seriously, I am. See you soon, Rachel! *winks*

Raya is approaching. So, Happy Raya people!

3 comments: