Pages

March 28, 2011

what a day

What a day, in a positive sense. Because it seems the phrase "what a day" usually goes with something bad, so yes, it is a good one in this case.

Waking up to an awesome Sunday service could have been the greatest thing to do on a Sunday morning. Yes, amazing is our God. It was a great Holy Communion service! Praise the Lord for His greatness. While still contemplating on going in front during the praying session, because I was not sure is that God's calling. That was just a few seconds, and I spontaneously dragged my feet or I'll rather say, the self conscience, consciousness pushed me ahead. And I knew it's God, working in His amazing way. 

When Pastor Alice started praying for me, I couldn't hold my burning fire in my chest no more. Tears dropped and it just won't stop. I was completely showered in God's presence. I was completely touched by the Holy Spirit. Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Jesus! You're just so so good. I just want to praise You. I just want to worship You. Because You are deserved of all praises!


The day itself ended with a good birthday blast and celebration for a friend. Happy Birthday dear shepherd! So this is how the prank went on. 

I practically sent a message to her saying:
Xin Mei, i very sad now. :( i quarreled with my friend just now. Later i go to find u at ur place. Around 8pm.
She replied:
Ar?why quarrel with ur friend?
And I got back to her with:
Later when we meet tell you the whole thing.

By that time, we were all on the way going to her place already. And out of randomness, or some sort of making the drama real, another friend, Bobby sent a message to Xin Mei with something like:
Amy cried dao very terrible just now eh, nearly dehydrated. By the way u know what happened?
And she replied, something like:
Why u didn't comfort her?! You staying so near with her. I'm so far away, just can contact with phone.

And so on and so forth, we reached. I called her, telling her I'm below her apartment and asking her to come down. With Bobby accompanying me, and the other people hiding somewhere else. So, the blast. Dragged her into the car while she's with some home-clothes. And had a good celebration at Wong Kok Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid. 

Anyway, Happy Birthday! May God bless you richly in the year ahead, in every endeavor you're doing. Be blessed with wisdom, grace, mercy from God. Press on in His kingdom and soar like an eagle in every aspects of your life! And thank you for being a great shepherd! 


The awesome weekend with literally the painting fun, as in painting the nursery room of church on Friday, the sleeping fun, as in waking up early with the compassion to study Biology but then failed sleeping the whole day off on Saturday, and the purely blessed and fun-filled Sunday was then officially ended. Getting back to hostel, I am feeling ridiculously hot now! Oh gosh, I can't bear this heat!

I could always use up more weekends. Why don't weekends be longer, huh?

Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let bed bugs bite! 

God bless you! 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment