Pages

July 19, 2010

of somethings

Right now I'm in computer lab of INTEC's library, with a very fresh mind, but a very empty tummy. Yesh, I'm hungry.

Well, class is going to start at 12 noon. Came to INTEC at around 10am, for there is no bus after 10am. Good thing is I really feel energetic and fresh now. And so that's why I don't like 8am class. Just let me sleep a little bit longer and I will be good.

I think I should take up the habit of keeping track on my blog. I remembered I told a friend, I blog to record my life. It will be a path to reminisce after all. And this traced to a question the friend asked, what does actually photographs mean? Frankly, my answer was just the same as why I blog, to capture the memory, to trace with my life. Photographs tell everything. Yea. I love photography.

Owh. before forgetting, I must say, Inception was nice! It was great! People, it was a must-watch!! Two and a half hours in cinema, and you feel like you had gone through so much suspects, thrills, excitements. I was like, sort of stunned with the movie. It was just great! And yay, this is what I call a real movie!! Woots. I just love this kind of movie!

INPRO is coming up. ADFP dominates? Hopefully. Haha. Am joining parade. Kind of looking forward to it. All the best people!

The new semester was so far so good. Lecturers are good, and humorous. A Malay lecturer speaks Mandarin, Foochow, Hokkien! Wow isn't that amazing? One sad thing is, there isn't any English subject for the semester. All the Science subjects are coming up though. I shall really work hard for this semester.

Church services were good and very anointed. Frequently I see something. Passion. Anytime, anywhere, I shall keep my initial passion for God. And the childish-pure heart for God! Sometime, truly, don't complicate life so much. Think plainly in everything, life will be much more easier.

Another thing is, my hair is getting longer and longer. And this bothers me. I don't know shall I cut it or the other way. Any opinion?

And yay, I changed the blog's skin. The template and the layout as well. Hopefully it looks better? 

I'm a tumbler, tumbling in the world, in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment