Pages

July 9, 2009

Boredom

It's in this beautiful afternoon, I type this post in school library's computer lab. As my title sounds, it's a bore day, without any idea of doing what. No facebook! So, finally settle down in this site, to kill some times and leave some words. Yeah, at the same instant to polish my typing skill as one of the subjects I am doing require this skill.

Well, I went to UiTM Hospital in the morning, to get the report of my medical check up. Again--Medical Check-up! As my medical check-up which was done in private clinic was rejected, so forced to do it over again. Well, no offense, I have actually learnt a valuable lesson from this!

After that, I came back to school and had my class until 1pm. Priority of all, feast myself, hang around to a cafe with friends for this. Angelina and Wen Kiong have class again at 2pm, so they leave for their classes. While, Cindy and I are free. We come to the library and explore it for the first time. We are scrolling around and finding some books to borrow, and in the end, coming to the computer lab, with our mighty purpose of online-ing, which mostly the goal is facebook-ing. But, there's always a "BUT", right? Well, it's also the "BUT" that this post will just appear.

This time also, Cindy has created her blog. Congratulations! Hahah..
A quick link to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment